Indo Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry-Karnataka, a Non Profit Organization was founded in 2006, by a group of entrepreneurs from India and Japan and the then Consul General of Japan in Chennai. Aimed to perform as bridge that can bring Indo -Japan businesses together, this chamber would be a major catalyst in filling the vaccum that existed and channelize the Indo-Japanese business in the right direction.
Promote collabaration between Commercial and Industrial enterprises of India and Japan in addition to langauge and culture.
Goals to acheive the vision
- Goal 1: Enable Indian and Japanese enterprises to understand and appreciate each others cultural and business nuances.
- Goal 2: Liaison with Government, Industry and Trade bodies of India and Japan to create conducive business environment.
- Goal 3: Enable networking opportunities for the Indian and Japanese enterprises to establish business relationship.
- Goal 4: Collate and disseminate relevant information to increase awareness on opportunities of mutual interest.
- Goal 5: Organizes interactive sessions for visiting Japanese Business mission and Government Delegations.