IJCCIK was founded in 2006, by a group of entrepreneurs from India and Japan and the then consul general of japan. Aimed to perform as bridge that can bring Indo -japan businesses together, this chamber would be a major catalyst in filling the vaccum that existed and canalize the japanese business in the right direction.
- To build and foster business relationships between Indian & Japan.
- To identify, facilitate and promote japanese investments in karnataka, more particularly in sectors where the state provides more congenial environment.
- Establish relationaships with similar institutions in japan for exchange of information of mutual interest.
- Provide advisory services to members in critical areas, pertaining to japan and vice-versa.
- Build and consolidate bi-lateral relationship between japan and karnataka through the medium of language, art and culture.
- Develop into an authentic institution of high credibility capable of rendering consuilting services to industries, state and central governments, in both countries